Thursday, October 19, 2006

Time For Some Social Responsibility

David Cameron was in Scotland this week and took the opportunity to appeal to British employers to recognise their social responsibility in helping disabled people back into work.

I totally agree with him.

But the thing I would like to know is when will he recognise his "social responsibility" and tackle one of his own councillors - Paul Foster. I have to ask, because as I noted in an earlier post, Alan Jarrett has not spoken out against the repulsive remarks his colleague made on The Politics Show nearly 3 weeks ago.

It's easy to say the Party has changed, Mr Cameron. It's about time you got your Medway Torys to demonstrate they have. You say you value civil partnerships - Medway Council were the last council in England to allow them.

And now the stony silence.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't hold your breath for an apology. He is a Tory; they have no shame.

8:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home