Paul Foster Arrested in Sex Offences Investigation

On October 19th Paul Foster was arrested at a care home he runs in Lonsdale Drive for young adults with learning disabilities. Police have since released him on bail while they continue their investigations.
A police spokesman said: "I can confirm police arrested a 48 year old man at an address in Rainham in connection with an investigation into alleged sexual offences."
Leader of Medway Council, Cllr Rodney Chambers, said: "We are aware there is a police investigation under way and we are co-operating fully, as you would expect us to do when there are any allegations of this nature. This is a police investigation and, therefore, I'm unable to comment further."
The Medway Messenger attempted to contact Cllr Foster on Wednesday and Thursday - but were unsuccessful.
Earlier this month, Cllr Foster created a political storm with his comments on the type of person most likely to be succeed in being selected as a Tory PPC, when he appeared on BBC's The Politics Show.
Cllr Foster currently represents Rainham Central on Medway Council. At the last general election he was the agent for Rochester & Strood and Gillingham & Rainham constituencies.
12 Comments:
Is this website new?- its only that when you click on the archives there are no archives....only October dates
If there are legal proceedings can he stand as a candidate?? If he does and he wins and is subsequently convicted would he be able to remain a councillor or will his seat go up for a by-election??
And now he's been arrested and is being investigated for sexual abuse. Doesn't he run some care homes? Hmmmmm.
Is it me or are there a lot of scandles and dodgey goings on in the private lives of the tory party. I say give Labour a chance here they couldn't possibly be as bad as this lot!!!!!
What has happened to due process on this website? The view seems to be if your arrested and questioned by the police, ipso facto, you are guilty. Let's wait and see what transpires. Paul Foster hasn't been charged let alone taken to court and tried.
Point 1. Someone said "give labour a chance" - they HAD their chance and blew it.
Point 2. "Paul Foster" is innocent until proven guilty.
Point 3. If proven guilty he would have to resign, but would be unlikely to be allowed to stand for election anyway under the circumstances.
Point 4. (and this is not saying whether Foster is guilty or innocent) there are bad eggs in ALL the baskets. Most are honourable people (maybe not the brightest but honourable nonetheless) and that goes for ALL parties.
i worked for the man for 3 years along wuid the boy this is all over
i worked for paul foster along with the boy this is all over
I also worked for Paul , and like someone has said, he hasnt been convicted or tried so until then people should keep there opinions to themselfes. And where were the parents of the boy when this alleged assult was going on? mmmmmmmmm
the parents was in england as paul took the boy to france as he did not tell the boy he was taking him to a nude camp paul was walking around naked acoording to the boy
What with Cllr Kenneth Leadbetter (dartford) actually getting prosecuted in the summer for something similar to the allegations here, what is going on?
So what is the out come for Paul has he been charged or not? We are now January and I have seen nothing about it.
It's all to easy to cry abuse these days.
Post a Comment
<< Home